Are LLC applications ever accepted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are LLC applications ever accepted?

I have been wanting to submit an LLC aplication or maybe two for quite some time however the word on the street I get is that they get declined with no apparent reason given. I have never been declined anywhere else. I have a single member and three member LLC. Both are filed as Pool exempt with the NFA. Does anyone have any experience with this?
    Last edited by Monkey Hammer; 07-01-2021, 01:54 PM.

Pleasse contact us and we will have our new accounts department walk you thru what you need to successfully open LLC account. https://www.ampfutures.com/contact-us/

Comment

SO FRUSTRATING! I do not understand. My LLC application was just declined. I am already an AMP customer with an individual account. My LLC has never been denied anywhere ever before. I filled out the application with meticulous detail and uploaded all documents asked for. I got back what I heard people get back. A simple denial with no explanation. "This is a business decision based purely upon our setup." is what I got. I have to wonder what their "setup" is. At least with my Individual account they helped with a couple items and got me there. So bizarre. No assistance at all. I guess the street was right. See the attached most recent correspondence. I really wanted to use the Sierra Charts Trade Allocation feature for trading multiple accounts but the accounts must be with the same routing for that to work. I cry BullShit.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Support; 07-26-2021, 01:43 PM.

Comment

We have thousands of LLC traders here so we do not decline arbitrarily. perhaps send an email to the party that that declined account and figure out where you may have inadvertently made an error. you can apply again. ok

Comment

Unbelievable! I sent the attached to Compliance yesterday. Compliance has just also disabled my personal account as well and given me withdrawal instuctions. Crazy. Never ever have had even a hint of issues anywhere else. Is there anyone available to speak to above a compliance officer? The individual account disable is really upsetting.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Monkey Hammer; 07-27-2021, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Just friggin' horrible to work with. The support desk identified a potential issue that could have been resolved and compliance just stonewalled. Not even a glimpse of effort on AMP's part. I guess what I've read on the street is correct. Let me reiterate, I have NEVER EVER had an issue at any other broker. GOOD RIDDENCE AMP!!

Comment

I have an LLC with AMP and no issues. you are the only trader here crying...clearly your setup is not correct so they didnt approve you...so BUH BYE crybaby. and in your own words GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!
              Last edited by BobBobOreily; 08-02-2021, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I have a live account with AMP...very happy with it. Im thinking about opening a LLC account. my guess is if your LLC setup is convoluted...too many moving parts..suspect funding and or partners and you dont set it up with proper docs and letters of trading authorization...then im sure thats why this is not working for you. why not move on instead of smearing AMP on their forum? not cool...move on bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey Hammer View Post
                  SO FRUSTRATING! I do not understand. My LLC application was just declined. I am already an AMP customer with an individual account. My LLC has never been denied anywhere ever before. I filled out the application with meticulous detail and uploaded all documents asked for. I got back what I heard people get back. A simple denial with no explanation. "This is a business decision based purely upon our setup." is what I got. I have to wonder what their "setup" is. At least with my Individual account they helped with a couple items and got me there. So bizarre. No assistance at all. I guess the street was right. See the attached most recent correspondence. I really wanted to use the Sierra Charts Trade Allocation feature for trading multiple accounts but the accounts must be with the same routing for that to work. I cry BullShit.
                  I can see your frustration and sincerely apologize for your recent account being declined....however...in examining your previous thread comments " I really wanted to use the Sierra Charts Trade Allocation feature for trading multiple accounts but the accounts must be with the same routing for that to work. I cry BullShit.[/QUOTE]"

you can CLEARLY see the issue. We do not do trade allocation anymore after years of abuse by traders...recent regulation is that you must TRADE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT or ACCOUNTS. Multiple accounts not funded by same bank raises a red flag also multiple routing can trigger Pro Rates. you could also be trading other people funds which is not authorized or allowed. As i said before send and email to the party that declined you and inquire as to what is the issue with setup. it is on you the trader to make sure your account is setup to match the current regulatory environment. as AMP is an FCM we are held to a higher standard. If you are declined for whatever reason then that is the end of the matter you will need to trade your LLC somewhere else.
                  Last edited by Support; 08-02-2021, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Hey Gentleman - Thought I would check in. I don't see any need for name calling, that's just rude and it diminishes the validity of your comments, but that aside, I really felt mistreated because they won't let you know what the issue is and attempt nothing at resolution. I have owned many biz's in my day and I think that is horrible customer service. If I owned AMP I certainly would not let this be policy.

Just to clear a few things up, My LLC is a single member LLC properly incorporated in the State of Minnesota with documented Articles of Incorporation and the Operating Agreement was drafted by Traders Accounting out of AZ. Over the 16 years of incorporation and multiple brokers over time I have never had an issue with any other broker which were all FCM's. So I don't see how it is "convoluted". All legal documents are in place and have served at other places. I was simply following instructions given in this forum. No one ever walked me through what the problem was so how can we be sure what the problem is. My disagreement is not so much the decline but the total lack of cooperation from compliance. The emails I sent were professional and non-insulting. So why cancel a previously approved Individual account if not just for spite.

I was not asking AMP to do trade allocation. I get the regulation stuff. I have a Series from my old prop trading days. All accounts are mine. Sierra Charts has a trade replication feature within the software that duplicates trades across accounts. The trade processing party is not involved.

Comment

Opening an amp account is a strange thing. They sent me an email with a negative decision and 2 or 3 days later ------>>>>>

You AMP new account application is still pending. This is not normal.

What happened?

Are you no longer going to setup your AMP account?

Did we do something wrong?

We are here to help. Just let us know what you need and we will help you complete the sign up process.

Sincerely,

AMP <<<<<-----
                      in response, I looked at the profile and asked for the necessary documents. They sent me a refusal again. You can really be stupid

Comment

Disclaimer: There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures. All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

This website is hosted and operated by AMP Global Clearing, LLC ("AMP"), which provides brokerage services to traders of futures and foreign exchange products. This website is intended for customer support, educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be viewed as a solicitation or recommendation of any product, service or trading strategy. No offer or solicitation to buy or sell derivative or futures products of any kind, or any type of trading or investment advice, recommendation or strategy, is made, given, or in any manner endorsed by AMP and the information made available on this Web site is NOT an offer or solicitation of any kind. The content and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of AMP.

All Users and Contributors along with their websites, products and services, are independent persons or companies that are in no manner affiliated with AMP. AMP is not responsible for, do not approve, recommend or endorse any User and/or Contributor Content referenced on this website and it’s your sole responsibility to evaluate All Content. Please be aware that any performance information provided by a user and/or contributor should be considered hypothetical.

HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.

ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.

AMP has NOT endorsed or recommended the use any product, services offered by any 3rd party User or Contributor on this forum. No person employed by, or associated with, AMP is authorized to provide any information about any 3rd party User or Contributor content. All specific brokerage related questions should be directed towards AMP.

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Working...
                      X