Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, nice to meet you. My story.

Hello Fellow Traders,

My name is George Papazov, the Founder and Head Trader at TRADEPRO Academy.

I started in this business in 2001, when the business was pretty much starting as well. I've seen a lot of booms, busts and bubbles.

The one thing I've learned is that you will never know anything with certainty and to embrace the unknown. As traders we have to constantly develop and evolve, and continuously find new ways to maintain an edge. We have to put less focus on where the market is going, and more focus on risk management and execution. My favorite quote, and it is one of my own, "PROs manage risk, rookies anticipate returns."

In 2008 I started to work for an online brokerage in Canada, and pretty much got to see the collapse and carnage in retail accounts first hand. I knew one thing, the depth of losses was enormous and avoidable. I was doing anything I could to tell everyone I knew what was about to come. At this point, you could feel something was coming, it was just a matter of when, not if. I wanted to help people do better. I wanted to help people think more like the professional trader, and less like the retail trader that is often left holding the bag, wondering what went wrong.

I started TRADEPRO Academy in 2012 with the goal of helping retail traders get access to the right information and to develop their mindset to have a shot at financial freedom and success.

In 2017, we are changing the industry. The old technical analysis concepts worked in the 2000's (I used them), but not anymore. Education has not kept up with the change in this dynamic market.

Our team created the most comprehensive set of tools and courses to help you get an edge in 2017.

You will see things you have likely never heard of before. Why? Because they actually work.

Our focus is to deliver professional grade training to the retail client. Our goal and mission is YOUR success.

Join our community and get access to all of our development material plus a seat in our virtual trading room, full of daily analysis and trade ideas, Monday to Friday from 9AM to 4PM EST.

I am looking forward to sharing some tips and pointers with you all, and answering any questions you may have.

We'd also like to thank AMP Futures for having us on here as a partner. Their platform, pricing and customer service has stood the test of time and we are happy to support them and applaud their efforts.

Let's build an awesome community, support one another and take our trading to the next level as a collective.

Over and out.
    Last edited by TRADEPRO Academy; 03-09-2017, 09:02 AM.

cool whats the link to your webinar room is there a free trial?

Comment

Hey Xtrader532.

There is a free 14 day trial to our room, live webinars and education.

You can visit http://www.tradeproacademy.com/pricing

The Earn Package is the one with the live analysis and trading room access.

Let me know if you have any issues, or have any questions.

Hope to see you in there.

Comment

Hello

how many times does a system need to be demonstrated to me to show it works talking about a trading system thank you DJ

Comment

Disclaimer: There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures. All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

This website is hosted and operated by AMP Global Clearing, LLC ("AMP"), which provides brokerage services to traders of futures and foreign exchange products. This website is intended for customer support, educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be viewed as a solicitation or recommendation of any product, service or trading strategy. No offer or solicitation to buy or sell derivative or futures products of any kind, or any type of trading or investment advice, recommendation or strategy, is made, given, or in any manner endorsed by AMP and the information made available on this Web site is NOT an offer or solicitation of any kind. The content and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of AMP.

All Users and Contributors along with their websites, products and services, are independent persons or companies that are in no manner affiliated with AMP. AMP is not responsible for, do not approve, recommend or endorse any User and/or Contributor Content referenced on this website and it’s your sole responsibility to evaluate All Content. Please be aware that any performance information provided by a user and/or contributor should be considered hypothetical.

HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.

ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.

AMP has NOT endorsed or recommended the use any product, services offered by any 3rd party User or Contributor on this forum. No person employed by, or associated with, AMP is authorized to provide any information about any 3rd party User or Contributor content. All specific brokerage related questions should be directed towards AMP.

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Working...
        X