No announcement yet.

5- Losing Fears & Invite:Trade Accelerator Series - Turn Losing into Winning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5- Losing Fears & Invite:Trade Accelerator Series - Turn Losing into Winning

Over 26 years coaching traders and 9 years coaching partners at the Tudor Investment Hedge Fund I'm passing on tools and techniques that will move a trader from losing to winning.

The complaints I hear repeatedly are: " Can't seem to make money at my strategy, like others seem to." OR "I can't execute the same way or follow it." "I can't enter at the right price and hold on for the big profits." "I exit too soon, enter too late." All based on emotional trading fears. Some can't even place a trade fear is so great or just add to mounting losses.

So, the Trade Accelerator Series (TAS) Beta program can assist you in turning things around. It runs 30-DAYS and include 10-hours of instruction (4) 2-hour webinars and (2) 1-on-1 hour sessions focused on "live" trades and specific needs. Also, the private session will remove any emotional blocks. NOTE: This is NOT a new trading strategy but a way to make the one you invested in, work.

In appreciation for assisting me in the fine-tuning of the final product, I'm offering an 80% fee reduction and space is limited to (10) as there is TONS of work on my end to insure it works. NO one has EVER attempted this kind of overspecialization of webinars, before. Currently 5 spaces are left.

Some topics included are:
    > Effective tracking and solutions
    > Trading foundation skills on entries, management, and exits
    > How to "read" the market effectively and gain intuition
    > 1-on-1 coaching during your trading (private)
    > 1-on-1 session to remove emotional trading "blocks" (private)
    > Weekly monitoring of results

HOWEVER, if this sounds good to you, be prepared to WORK hard. I'm basing my reputation on YOUR successful outcomes. We are looking to start the Beta next week and (5) spaces are left. Emails are going out today and those spots will go, quickly. This could be the BEST investment in your trading you have ever made.

Email or call for more details [email protected] or 702-616-3744. (Please put TAS Webinars in the email subject)

Lastly, here are some of the TOP trading fears and results to watch out for

Five emotional fears for losing trades:
    1) Entering the trade too soon = fear of missing out Results: stopped out, Holding on too long and closing at a big loss.
    2) Entering too late = I'm afraid I won't be right, OR I'm afraid I'll be wrong Results in: no profits or reversing at a loss.
    3) Not entering at all = I'm afraid I'll lose again Results: Miss good winning trades
    4) Closing a winning trade too soon = I'm afraid to lose money AGAIN Results: never getting full profits on a great trade
    5) Built up frustration and many losers in a row = I'm afraid I can't do this Results: Emotionally stuck and can't learn what they need to or see the solution

Also Enjoy (3) FREE presentations that will also add to your trading success. Cut and paste into your browser this link: http://robindayne.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=14

Great Trading!

Robin Dayne - "The Trader's Coach"

thanks for posting coach Robin its funny with Crypto Currencies now the talk of the industry all of these new acronyms are being thrown around the most popular is HODL Hold On For Dear Life and
    FOMO Fear of Missing Out for those late to the crypto game. FUD Fear Uncertainty and Doubt is what most people need to avoid when venturing into new arenas.

Comment

Thanks for your post this week Coach Robin.

Comment

Disclaimer: There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures. All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

This website is hosted and operated by AMP Global Clearing, LLC ("AMP"), which provides brokerage services to traders of futures and foreign exchange products. This website is intended for customer support, educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be viewed as a solicitation or recommendation of any product, service or trading strategy. No offer or solicitation to buy or sell derivative or futures products of any kind, or any type of trading or investment advice, recommendation or strategy, is made, given, or in any manner endorsed by AMP and the information made available on this Web site is NOT an offer or solicitation of any kind. The content and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of AMP.

All Users and Contributors along with their websites, products and services, are independent persons or companies that are in no manner affiliated with AMP. AMP is not responsible for, do not approve, recommend or endorse any User and/or Contributor Content referenced on this website and it’s your sole responsibility to evaluate All Content. Please be aware that any performance information provided by a user and/or contributor should be considered hypothetical.

HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.

ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.

AMP has NOT endorsed or recommended the use any product, services offered by any 3rd party User or Contributor on this forum. No person employed by, or associated with, AMP is authorized to provide any information about any 3rd party User or Contributor content. All specific brokerage related questions should be directed towards AMP.

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

Working...
      X